An Applicant Tracking System does a lot of things. However, the core functionality is the ability to accept applications, progress them via a pipeline, schedule interviews and collect feedback.
Create a Trello Card for each applicant.
There are multiple options when it comes to accepting applicant information and making a Trello card.
- The image shows how Google Forms (Free) can be configured to accept attachments. One can use a script or Zapier to save that data in a Trello card.
- NinjaForms has a extension for Trello which makes it easier to create cards.
- There are others like JotForm, Typeform that can be used for the same.
Configure Trello for ATS
As candidates move from one stage of the pipeline to another,
- Use Zapier to trigger emails, Slack messages, etc.
- Trello’s built-in automation tools
- Trello’s integration with Slack
- Calendly to help candidates schedule meetings & interviews